"Yeah. I read this article that said wearing yellow boosts energy and makes you happy."
"Well I'm here to tell you girl, that you need to change into some black. Because that yellow makes you look sick! And I don't mean the good way, I mean the green pallor way."
"Well It's a little late now. School starts in ten minutes. that's how long it takes to get to my house. I wouldn't make it in time."
"Are you doubting this diva? You're losing you're mind! You know girl that I got a closet in my locker! Get over here, STAT!" She practically throws me in the bathroom, "Hide! I'll be right back."
.~`~.~`~.
I come out in Imary's black sequin top. Usually I am violently opposed to sequins, but I discovered the impossible: Sequins can look good. In moderation. This polyester/rayon blended blouse is soft and light. It flows along my body. It ties just under the bust for a snug upper fit. The sequins frame a low V-neck and under the bust. With the modesty panel, it's perfect for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment